The waiting is so hard! But that does sound super early--we only got the faintest of faint positives at 11dpo. Thinking of you guys as you sit with the uncertainty.
It's too early. 9dpo is very early to get a positive. Test again tomorrow morning. Are you using FRER? My lines were faint faint faint at 11dpo. At 12dpo I let myself do the Clearblue digital to see the definitive "pregnant," but I was too nervous of a false negative before 12dpo.
Thanks for the positive feedback. It was an EPT, I think, and, as you all said, it was early. We are considering it a clear sign that the trigger is out of her body and waiting to test again until Thursday morning (9dp3dt). Toodles from the West Coast!
Definitely too early, although I totally understand the impulse. I'd wait till the 9dp3dt (which is equivalent to 12 dpo, right?), at least. All three of our pregnancies have shown up then.
I also caved and tested yesterday, and it was also a BFN. I totally understand the disappointment, but just as everyone has said, it's too early! Now you've got proof the trigger shot is gone. Fingers crossed. Come on, embies.
We are pretty much your typical bi-coastal TTC lesbian couple, splitting our time between the Boston-area while W gets her doctorate, and the Bay Area. We have a KD, who we love, but lives 2,000 miles away, which makes this process even more of a logistical nightmare.
After more months than we would have liked, I got pregnant in May 2010 using "the turkey baster" method and we welcomed our daughter Izzy in Feb 2011.
TTC 2.0 kicked off in Spring 2012. This time with W's body and frozen "goods" supplied by KD. Here we go again.....
Hang in there! Implantation usually happens around now.
ReplyDeleteYou've got plenty of time!
Its still early! Dont give up! Sending you positive vibes.
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is so hard! But that does sound super early--we only got the faintest of faint positives at 11dpo. Thinking of you guys as you sit with the uncertainty.
ReplyDeleteIt's too early. 9dpo is very early to get a positive. Test again tomorrow morning. Are you using FRER? My lines were faint faint faint at 11dpo. At 12dpo I let myself do the Clearblue digital to see the definitive "pregnant," but I was too nervous of a false negative before 12dpo.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, ladies!
Thanks for the positive feedback. It was an EPT, I think, and, as you all said, it was early. We are considering it a clear sign that the trigger is out of her body and waiting to test again until Thursday morning (9dp3dt).
DeleteToodles from the West Coast!
Definitely too early, although I totally understand the impulse. I'd wait till the 9dp3dt (which is equivalent to 12 dpo, right?), at least. All three of our pregnancies have shown up then.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
I also caved and tested yesterday, and it was also a BFN. I totally understand the disappointment, but just as everyone has said, it's too early! Now you've got proof the trigger shot is gone. Fingers crossed. Come on, embies.
ReplyDeleteHA, thats exactly what I said to W, "well at least we know the trigger is gone now" - same to you!
Delete