Big fat nope...
The only good news is that we get to spend the day together, starting by going out to breakfast in our favorite city.
Tomorrow will bring the formal blood test, talks with Dr H about a possible second IVF round and a convo with our donor about live cycles this summer with my body (eeks)
The only good news is that we get to spend the day together, starting by going out to breakfast in our favorite city.
Tomorrow will bring the formal blood test, talks with Dr H about a possible second IVF round and a convo with our donor about live cycles this summer with my body (eeks)
I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteaw man, i am sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh, you guys. Thinking of you. What a let-down after all of the work you put into this. Glad you have a new plan for going forwards--I totally have faith that you'll get there, but it really really sucks that this wasn't that moment.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry, E. I have a feeling you are going through a lot of the thoughts/feelings/confusion that I did when Rose's IVF didn't go well and we started to think about going back to my body and trying at the same time. Let me know if you want to talk! It's not over, but I'm sorry this wasn't the time. Hugs to W, too.
ReplyDeleteI know of someone who got all negative pee tests, and a BFP on blood test. Don't lose hope just yet! But regardless good luck! Baby dust!
ReplyDeleteUgh. So sorry...
ReplyDeleteNo! So sorry. I hope your next paths are quick and fruitful. Much love.
ReplyDeleteUgh. I'm sorry. It's just so hard sometimes.
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry! I know this sucks but your optimism about the next round is wonderful and I hope there's indeed a round two. I know you're down but certainly not out ladies!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, boo. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDelete