If exhaustion was a clear sign of pregnancy, W would definitely be carrying twins....but probably so would I :)
One week down and we have tried not to the do the "what ifs..." but its just.so.hard. A Failed IVF feels so much more disappointing than a regular BFN, but at the same time, it happens, as a lot of you know first hand, and we need to be prepared for it.
The past week has been relatively low-key but W has been EXHAUSTED despite sleeping-in this weekend and taking an afternoon nap. Tomorrow launches a crazy travel week - including a sans-toddler trip for W and I to CA. I have work meetings in LA and she is presenting at a conference in SF and then we are meeting for what we hope is a celebratory, but could be consolatory, rendezvous in SF on Wednesday night before we head back to home. Its early but I think we are going to test on Thursday morning so we will have the whole day together to let the results sink in. That will be (9dp3dt), too early? Blood test is not until next Monday and that just feels too.long.to.wait.
One week down and we have tried not to the do the "what ifs..." but its just.so.hard. A Failed IVF feels so much more disappointing than a regular BFN, but at the same time, it happens, as a lot of you know first hand, and we need to be prepared for it.
The past week has been relatively low-key but W has been EXHAUSTED despite sleeping-in this weekend and taking an afternoon nap. Tomorrow launches a crazy travel week - including a sans-toddler trip for W and I to CA. I have work meetings in LA and she is presenting at a conference in SF and then we are meeting for what we hope is a celebratory, but could be consolatory, rendezvous in SF on Wednesday night before we head back to home. Its early but I think we are going to test on Thursday morning so we will have the whole day together to let the results sink in. That will be (9dp3dt), too early? Blood test is not until next Monday and that just feels too.long.to.wait.
I'm gonna play the devil's advocate and say 9 days is def not too early! I tested at 5dp3dt (it was neg) and then a faint pos on the am of 6d and then dark pos on the night of 6d. By 7dp3dt I had pos on three different types of tests. I'm praying so hard for you ladies and hoping for some good news soon!
ReplyDeleteI tested on 6dp3dt as well and got a faint positive! Test sooner, lol! Goodluck!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's best to wait until 11dpo.
ReplyDelete