Friday, April 19, 2013

shelter-in-place

A city-wide shelter-in-place (lockdown) meant that instead of heading to the FF this morning, W cuddled in bed with Iz and me.. and curious george. Harvard and my office are both closed, as is Izzy's preschool so we are staying home, baking brownies and trying every trick in the book to entertain a rambunctious toddler without going outside. When I called the nurse this morning, she practically laughed at me when I asked if W should try to come in for blood tests --"at this point, we will deal with whatever there is tomorrow during the retrieval"

[for the record they were open for procedures today -- CRAZY]

I like that approach! Onwards (for now!)

2 comments:

  1. roxy woke up and said "go to target today?" - it's one her of her top shopping experiences. i had to tell her that i don't think we'd get a parking spot over there. :( enjoy your time together today and those brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all are ok! And yay for retrieval! It's true that at this point it is what it is, and it's going to be great. Very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete