Im sure everyone appreciates the up-to-the-minute updates, so...
Got a call from the really nice nurse, the good news is that we have 11 folis in contender range (3 on left, 4 on right and 4 more on the right that will be big enough by Sat (or so it was described)). So W is going to trigger tonight at 9pm.
The less-good news is that W's estrogen level is lower than they wanted (I think she said 300) so they want her to come back in tomorrow for more monitoring to make sure it went up. When I asked "or else what??" -- I got a friendly "Im sure it will rise given how many eggs she has..."
so...IVF veterans? Thoughts....
Got a call from the really nice nurse, the good news is that we have 11 folis in contender range (3 on left, 4 on right and 4 more on the right that will be big enough by Sat (or so it was described)). So W is going to trigger tonight at 9pm.
The less-good news is that W's estrogen level is lower than they wanted (I think she said 300) so they want her to come back in tomorrow for more monitoring to make sure it went up. When I asked "or else what??" -- I got a friendly "Im sure it will rise given how many eggs she has..."
so...IVF veterans? Thoughts....
Woohoo! Yay for triggering and for 11 folis!
ReplyDelete(sorry, no info about the estrogen, but it sounds like they aren't too concerned)
I think estrogen is supposed to be 200/mature follicle. But I'm sure it varies by person and protocol. I hate when they don't actually answer your questions. Will be thinking good thoughts for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI never paid attention to my estrogen levels so I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. But the numbers look good! Thank God the retrieval wasn't supposed to be this morning when the city was on lockdown!!! I hope nothing gets in your way!
ReplyDelete