Ive run into a few people over the past few days that have indicated that 2010 is going to be THE year. I don't exactly know what that means, but it has been pretty great so far. We rang in the new year, much the way we do every year in low-key style at the beach. It was a full moon so we took a midnight beach walk into town. The view of the city across the bay, crashing waves and dawn-like atmosphere was just amazing. There were a dozen or so others strolling the beach, setting off fireworks and enjoying the natural beauty. All and all, a perfect NYE. In subsequent days we've done a lot of beach-walking, found several petrified sand-dollars (very auspicious, if you ask me), and played a lot of boardgames (which is par usual when we spend time with my family). We are in town for another week before we had back to snowy Boston.
Happy 2010, I look forward to de-lurking myself and getting to know more of you in the blogosphere. A few months before we started the imseminations, I stumbled upon a few blogs and have been following the ups-and-downs, frustrating months and BFPs! It has been intersting to develop such a one-sided relationship. I have learned so much from all of you and it has led to many great conversations between W and I. Thank you, and hopefully our blog will prove as interesting/useful to others who embark on this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment