We caved and tested (at 10 DPO) and got what we deserved -- a BFN. Ive also be cramping all day so its either almost over...or (according to a few posts by Dr. Google) just beginning...
In other news, its our last two days in CA before we head back to the land of snow and frost. Its interesting being so bi-coastal as we have a really strong group of friends in both places, and are lucky enough to be back and forth often enough to stay close to both sets. I always get a bit sad as we get ready to leave here, but it going to be a busy next few weeks, so I am sure the dwindling days of this TWW will fly by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Any more pee-on-stick results?!
ReplyDeleteI know. It's really hard to stay away from those sticks.
I hope you get better results closer to day 14!