Friday, January 29, 2010

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting..

No, not the dreaded TTW...nope, not even that yet..We are still waiting for our peak..In fact, I should have titled this post "desperately seeking peak" because thats how we feel..Day 3 of High and no peak in sight...boo

The "tank" as we lovingly refer to it arrived on Tuesday. Its been sitting in our living room for the past few days, waiting..waiting..waiting. We started to get worried about it yesterday so contacted New England Cyro and they told us we could come in and "recharge" it for an additional 5 days! YEAH! So I brought 'tanky' to work with me (it was actually quite funny as I had a carpool full of coworkers who had to squeeze in around this huge package with 101 stickers staying 'live tissue,' 'unright') -- "Um, thats a package for W's new project" -- sure they believed that, but were all too polite to say anything :).

Anyways, we are all charged, S is on hold for a weekend IUI and we are hunkering down for a freezing weekend with our cryo tank. What a lovely family image, huh? almost christmas card worthy..

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I love that you brought the tank to in your carpool. That's cool that they could recharge it, though!

    ReplyDelete