Monday, January 11, 2010

And....repeat

Not sure I have a witty or even self-pitying post, so I'll just leave it at that..We are on for cycle #4. Tonight we mope, tomorrow we start thinking about what next, what went wrong, what to do differently...

and now for some crime-drama gorging..

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. :( I always find Law & Order SVU to be an effective mind-clearer myself! Here's to the next cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this cycle!

    Also, small detail, I can't post comments on your blog through Firefox. I have to use Internet Explorer. You might be able to fix that by changing comment settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! We love SVU..in fact are watching it RIGHT NOW :) ..Pom, thanks for the heads-up, i _think_ i fixed it, but not 100% sure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry. Best of luck next cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sorry. Hope that crime drama gorging helped -- I love me some Law & Order or CSI marathons. And good luck this next cycle!

    ReplyDelete