...is alwasy a bad idea...We are only 8 DPO but for some reason, I am DYING to test. I know, I know. Its too early and whats more I have absolutely NO signs. After our first cycle, we have had an absolutely no testing policy and up until now its been pretty easy to follow. It just makes sense to wait, and give myself a break from peaing on my hand, but for some reason, this time, I'm just itching to test.
In other news, we are still out in beautiful California for a couple more days. I've been 'working from home' throughout the week so we can take long mid-day walks on the beach and then end the day by a nice cuddle by the fire. Its a pretty amazing way to widdle away the TTW by any standards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there, I just found your blog through Little Pomegranate Seed. We are two days apart on our TWW! I promised my wife I would not plan to test until Sunday (day 13) so we could make sure to enjoy at least half the weekend...we have only bummed ourselves out with early testing. It's like, ok, now I know I'm more likely not pregnant than pregnant...but I STILL can't have a glass of wine as a consolation! It's hard to resist, though. Enjoy your walks on the beach and cuddles in the meantime, and good luck!
ReplyDeleteRuby (breathedragon.wordpress.com)
Hey Rudy -- Thanks for stopping by, coincidentally, I came across your blog today too..you are hilarious, I totally have the dual voices running constant commentary…you’re right though, I need to hold out, at least until Tuesday…
ReplyDeleteI'm only on 4 DPO and I'm staring at those sticks every time I open the bathroom cabinet. That's why I bought the cheap online ones. Starting on 8 DPO, I'll let myself test, sanity be damned. :)
ReplyDelete