Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear UPS...

Please leave the spermies on the front porch,
signed, the egg...

yes, our shipment arrives tomorrow, but we didnt realize, until UPS called W to leave a message clarifying, we would need to be home to sign for it. So after a frantic call to UPS -- only the sender can change the signature requirement, and Pacific -- no they CANT just leave over $1000 worth of spermies on my doorstep without a signature -- ugg ugg..so I guess I'm "working from home" tomorrow morning...oh well, it could be worse. And this does clarify a critical detail in one of my favorite lesbian-TCC urban legends, you know, the one where the girl gets the tank delivered to her office, is forced to make up some far-fetched story and then has to ride home with it on the El ....

anyways, yes..the "fun" arrives tomorrow!! exciting!!

and in other news, after recommending the Walgreens smilely OPKs 'value pack' earlier today -- we stopped by on our way home to pick up some for ourselves and seemed to score 20 stix for $5.99 - not sure how the checkout women calculated the 20% discount, but..hey, I'll take it.

...and to all a good night :)

3 comments:

  1. Who-Hoo! Good luck with those swimmers!
    I wonder how many nitrogen tanks UPS delivers on a daily basis...hm.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! funny you should ask, because I am pretty sure that this particular FedEx women, who by the by is very likely a lesbian herself, knew EXACTLY what she was delivering, even though it was nicely concealed in a plain box.

    ReplyDelete