After yesterdays successful blood-taking experience, I was pretty psyched to go back to FF today for an ultrasound. Again I was in and out in 15 minutes and had the nicest tech. I told her that this was my first scan and she walked me through the whole thing with a play by play, pointing out key attractions "nice lining" (I bet she says that to all the girls--heheh), "no fibroids" "pretty quite on the right" and "oh, there it is, on the left, nice and juicy, its 26"
I got a peak on the monitor this morning so we will likely do one insem tonight and then if Dr G agrees one 12 hours later (tomorrow am).
The day of the surge is always our most hopeful time, so we are going to relish in it this cycle! We are off to brunch in our other favorite neighborhood across town, will see our friend's new pup and then hunker down for a day of taxes, work and getting ready for the week...a perfect Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck to you!!! That is one big folicle! You are certainly ready to go!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Sunday. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything! (Also, you just reminded me that I have to do my taxes at some point. Feh.)
ReplyDeleteSending lots of luck your way!
ReplyDelete