I'm pretty convinced we are done with the TWW (I know, I know, its not over until AF arrives), but 100% sure we are done with the Zen part of it. Up until yesterday I was feeling pretty good about how painlessly the TTW had gone. It was slow for sure, but not plagued with anxiety and I have managed not to pee on any sticks! Then yesterday afternoon/evening I started to get the telltale signs that AF was on the way and I sunk into the moody version of myself that is only satiated by watching countless hours of mind-numbing crime dramas. Thank god for Ti.vo as i was able to turn off my brain and sink in. Boo!
We are starting to think about switching gears soon, I know we've been trying for a relatively short time compared to others, but, we are impatient :) and more over since we are using a KD, it might be easier to wait until we are back on the same coast so we don't have to add logistical-stress to the mix. W and I decided long ago that we would birth one child and then adopt a second and possible third. For some reason that order seems appropriate, in part based on literature about birth-order and not wanting our non-biological children to feel that they were in inadequate in anyway and thus the reason why we decided to have a biological child. We really haven't spent anytime looking into it, and before we do anything, we would need to have a long conversation with BD, but...it might make us feel like we aren't putting all of our eggs in one, tiny, uterus-shaped basket.
Happy Friday, at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm hoping you are wrong about this cycle!
ReplyDeleteAs for what you do net, all options are equally valid. I guess it's just what you feel is right for you.