Thursday, February 4, 2010

DPO 3? 4?

So as I mentioned I am trying not to be obsessive about temping this cycle, but I can't seem to ignore how slowly every day, ur, hour of this TTW is going. Can it really only be DPO 3 or 4? Its been a really busy week for both W and I work-wise so that's helped, by every time my mind goes blank, I start fixating on a twinge, cramp or possibly the beginning of a zit, hmmm

Its too early to have any real symptoms yet, but I have had some cramping today (or was that the bbq we had for dinner last night).

Oh well, at least its Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. The TWW is a time warp, I am convinced. I hope things start to speed up soon. My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you great luck! Diversions, you need lots of diversions. We SO know how painful the waiting can be. The more you have planned the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Persephone not Pomegranate, except that there is no emergence. Every 2 weeks is another cycle of hell.

    Pom, 6 DPO

    ReplyDelete
  4. TTC goes in drips then in waves - it's such a strange place.

    ReplyDelete