Friday, February 12, 2010
and the fatlady has arrived..
Well at least she had the courtesy to come early so as not to completely destroy our valentine's weekend. Oh well, boo! We are off to a concert of one of our favorite folk singers (yes, we are _those_ type of lesbians..) and then the Berkshires for a low-key weekend of snow, cooking yummy dinners and relaxation, and dare I say it, no internets....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn, sorry to hear.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy those folky festivities and a nice recooperating weekend. :) Next cycle up to bat!
Crap. Sounds like a great weekend, though. Enjoy it. Who's the singer? (we're _those_ kind, too.)
ReplyDeleteDarnit. I hope your weekend is fab regardless.
ReplyDeleteShit. Enjoy yourself some relaxing folk music and let us know how it goes when you return to internets!
ReplyDeletedamn her!
ReplyDeleteThanks for cheering us up! We moped around yesterday, saw Kris (Delmhorst) last night, went to a spin class this morning (!!) and are off to Western Mass...Happy Day of Love!
ReplyDeleteDangit! This just didn't seem to be anybody's month. I hope you return from Western Mass refreshed and enthusiastic for the next try.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear this. I hope you all had a great weekend and are refreshed and ready for your next cycle.
ReplyDelete