We did our first of two IUIs tonight and are feeling pretty good about our angle and depth! I had my final of 3 ultrasounds this morning which indicated a 'ripe' 27mm egg and lining of 16 (not sure the units on that one).
W and the midwife did a little celebration dance once they got the catheter in, so I guess that's a good sign and judging from the CM (not to mention the 5 rounds of bloodwork, u/s, CBFM and OPK sticks, I am pretty sure at least 7 of the 1000 fertility signs 'lined up') -- we are good to go on timing..
Heres to IUI #3 (I always did love the #3!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All sounds great! I wish you the best of luck!! #3 worked for us - I hope it will work for you also!
ReplyDeleteBTW, the sky opened up and poured on Easter, here in NoCal.
All the best! Timing sounds perfect. Here's to lucky # 3!
ReplyDeleteThird time's the charm! Sounds like you have all the signs pointing in the right direction! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds great! I'm pretty sure 7 signs is enough to feel confident about the timing :-) Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete16? it should be millimeters, but mine's never that thick. damn girl, you got some padding for that baby to stick to!
ReplyDelete