Saturday, April 10, 2010

DPO 5, and all is normal

I feel like I am having the most 'normal' TWW ever, maybe I have finally figured out how to get into the flow of two-weeks 'on' two-weeks 'off' without going crazy. But this has been even more then zen - in fact I almost forgot I was TTWing and certainly had to check FF to see what day I was on...I stopped temping and headed back to the gym. I am by no means gym-crazed, BUT its amazing how much better I feel after a bit of exercise (it was raining this week, or I would have been outside).

We have a friend in town for the weekend, which leaves little time to obsesses and question... 'was that a twinge' or 'are my breasts tender, or is it just that I have been squeezing them'- and for the most part I have had NO symptoms of anything (which given the recent BFPs I am taking as a good sign!) In fact, we were out to dinner last night with some friends and I didnt even feel the least bit hesitant about ordering pizza, a la 2C1H (although not Chicago Style - flat bread, my fav!).

So..not much to report -- Spring is approaching, our flowers are starting to bloom and the Easter lilies we got last weekend decided to open over the course of the week into 5 beautiful flowers -- bringing color into our kitchen, even on a rainy day.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe pizza is the key! :) I like this idea.
    Try to keep that zen going for sure. I had the same experience really - the only time I knew what day I was was when I read Schroe's blog. This made for a much more pleasant experience.
    Keep it up - sounds like you're having a great TWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I never reached that zen place, but I am glad you have :) It sounds like you have a good outlook, and pizza and flowers definitely improve any day.

    I cannot, in retrospect, identify any particular telltale symptom, except MAYBE for the vivid dreams, so you're right-- the lack thereof means absolutely nothing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I'll do my best to channel your Zen when I'm in my next TWW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great TWW! Enjoy the calmess.

    ReplyDelete