This morning's temperature drop, coupled with intermittent crampy-ness is making us feel pretty dejected on an otherwise already gloomy, rainy morning. Over the past three days I have developed all of the typical pre-pregnancy signs (tender boobs, headache-y, really crampy) which just so happens to also be my typical pre-period signs - oh cruel world!.
If it weren't for the intense cramping, coupled with the temp drop this morning, I think we would be feeling pretty hopefully -- but..I am pretty sure I can feel her around the corner...
UGG - bye, bye 2010 baby, we were hoping to ride the wave of the recent BFPs. I know it may feel dramatic as we havent been trying all that long, but we may discuss IVF with Dr. G. Since we are paying for all of this out of pocket, it seems like it may be a 'better bang for our buck'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ugh, i'm sorry and i hope you're wrong.
ReplyDeleteSay it ain't so! I hope you are wrong (I know *I* was a couple of times).
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth, Speedy and I made the same calculation since we were paying out of pocket. It was $2800 a month for a 20% chance...compared to about 12K for a 50+% chance...followed by a $3K 35% chance (FET). When we did the numbers, we decided to do no more than 4 out-of-pocket IUIs before stepping up.
I really really really really really really really really really hope you're wrong. I'll continue to send lots of hope and good thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteUgh, I HATE that temp drop - it's so soul-draining. Sometimes I feel like gloomy weather validates my gloomy feelings.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys! I totally feel the hope, too bad the temp continued to drop. Oh well, on to the next!
ReplyDelete