Saturday, April 17, 2010

MeMe

Thanks for the tag, Schroe, you really know how to keep a girl busy on a gloomy afternoon :) And crazy how many responses we have in common...

One word answers to complicated questions...

Hair: Artistically-messy

Your Mother: Generous

Your Father: Intellectual

Fav Food: Mexican

Dream Last Night: Vivid

Fav Drink: Wine (!!)

What room are you in?: Living

Hobby: Cooking

Fear: Hate

Where were you last night?: Home

Something that you aren’t: Late

Muffins: Corn

Wish List Item: Baby (too obvious)

Where you grew up: CA

What you are wearing: Fleece

Your Pet: Pup

Friends: Listeners

Something you’re not wearing: Shoes

Fav Store: Grocery

Fav Color: Blue

Last time you laughed: Lunch

Your Best Friend: W

Best Place you go over and over: Beach

Person who you email regularly: Mom

Fav Place to Eat: Home

And now to tag a few others: 2C1H, CatsandCradles, Insert Metaphor, Make it So, Breath Dragon

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I feel dumb. I just did this and I didn't write down the obvious wish-list item.

    ReplyDelete