Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DPO 9..and not a symptom in sight

I was loving the non-TWW TWW but this is CRAZY. I have never felt this symptom-less in the second half of my cycle ever - including the one that we didn't inseminate :)Maybe its the changing of the seasons (I LOVE spring!!) or the fact that I have been somewhat distracted, but its almost eerie. No boob-sensitivity, no cramps, NADA...oh well. (the only symptom I can scrap from the bottom of the barrel is crazy back-pains and slightly-more-than-usual tiredness - but lets be honest, there are other factors at play with those).

In other news, W and I have been relishing in the joy of Boston spring. After doing some much needed yard work this weekend, our dafs and lillies are happily soaking up the sun. We have been taking the pup on longer walks in the evening and basking in the glow of the cherry blossoms. I head to LA for a few days next week, so am planning to indulge in testing before I go :)

Happy Spring to all!

5 comments:

  1. Ha, I was symptom-free for my first bfp. MORE symptom free than for my BFN. I have concluded that it all means squat. SOME people will have the whole honeymoon suite of symptoms from the get-go, but lack thereof does not mean a thing.

    Don't give up hope-- I haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Schroe is right. No symptoms means nothing at all. My BFP was a very uneventful TWW.
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a symptom-free TWW! I think I must have absorbed all of your TWW symptoms this month...lol. Sore BB's and icky cramps...will be glad when a BFP or AF arrive...waiting stinks! :) Sounds like you have some good distractions though, so I'm sure that has helped! Good luck if you test!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me onto the symptom-less pregnancy list! Not a one popped up for me until a few days after my BFP! There's still hope for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh - it means nothing that you have no symptoms at this point. You're so close now! I got home from Denver in awe of how much Boston had bloomed in just a few days - it's nice to finally relish in Boston weather after the hell we've been through! Good luck getting through the next few days...I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete