Monday, June 24, 2013

On not feeling, but hoping...

Hej Hej from Sweden! Izzy is having a fantastic time romping around with her cousins. Slight language barrier aside, everyone seems obsessed with everyone else, and it's a blast to watch. Our first night here consistested of a 12-hour sleep for the whole family but last night it was nearly impossible to get izzy to bed before 11:30pm when it is barely dusk out. Ahh Swedish summers.

This is the point in every pregnancy where you find your selves asking "am I really pregnant?" if we were home we'd be going in tomorrow for a repeat beta, which id surely take. Since its not my body, it's hard to calculate/obsess/guess based on every nipple twing, cramp and slight nausia so for now...I'm going on hope....and I may make her take a pee stick tomorrow morning just in case :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely trip. And I definitely get it about the anxiety. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete