Dr. H just called with the results.
Dr. H was her usual peppy self but seemed bummed that "we cheated" (in her words), since we tested already and even more dissapointed that we leave for Sweden on Saturday so wont be here for additional monitoring.
W goes back in on Friday to repeat the beta, make sure it’s doubling and check in about estrogen and other hormones (did I mention she was on an estrogen patch?).
Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your amazing comments throughout this cycle -- ups and downs for sure and your cheer-leading and stories of similar experiences definitely got me through. We have learned not to count our eggs before they hatch (literally) but this good news is certainly the buoy we needed after some doom-and-gloom.
184 at 14dpo
Dr. H was her usual peppy self but seemed bummed that "we cheated" (in her words), since we tested already and even more dissapointed that we leave for Sweden on Saturday so wont be here for additional monitoring.
W goes back in on Friday to repeat the beta, make sure it’s doubling and check in about estrogen and other hormones (did I mention she was on an estrogen patch?).
Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your amazing comments throughout this cycle -- ups and downs for sure and your cheer-leading and stories of similar experiences definitely got me through. We have learned not to count our eggs before they hatch (literally) but this good news is certainly the buoy we needed after some doom-and-gloom.
Omg! Omg. You guys. I have been reading along so hopefully. Fingers and toes crossed. So excited. Sending hugs and good baby vibes.
ReplyDeleteYahooooooo! I've been checking my reader over and over again today hoping you'd get good news. And now you have! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI woke up this morning and thought of you guys testing...just knowing it would be good news! Happy summer!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I had a feeling it was positive - especially when I read the feeling low post. I think we go to the same clinic (based on your description of the 3 docs). This is a good month for them...we got our positive last week :)
ReplyDeleteha! so funny. Do you see Dr. Mean, Dr. Nice or Dr. Optimistic? We LOVE them but would be happy to say good-bye. Congrats to you too!!
DeleteI had a feeling too! I didn't want to say anything because false optimism can be so disheartening....BUT!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOO psyched and a GREAT beta number!
YEAH! Great number! Thrilled for you. Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteHalle-f'ing-lujah! I had a good feeling about this cycle for you guys but couldn't get it together to commet. Yay! So very excited for you.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!!!!!!!! And a nice solid beta! So happy :)))))
ReplyDeleteAmazing news!!! Congrats! Now my bet is on a girl :)!
ReplyDelete