Thursday, June 6, 2013

FertRepo

8 fertilized!

We are on the schedule to have a 3 day transfer on Saturday (with the super nice doc who did the retrieval), but if things are going strong may go for a 5-day transfer on Monday.

I know some of you posted last time about the virtues of a 3-day when it was our only option. Now that we _may_ have the choice, I'd welcome your thoughts. :)



3 comments:

  1. No thoughts, but wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is going really fast! I can barely keep up!

    Totally depends on how they look. If by some miracle all 8 fertilized perfectly and looked perfect on day 3, I'd say keep going - and I think I'd say that if you had 6 or 7. Less than 6 by day 3, or if only 3 look perfect by day 3, put those babies back in. That's my clinic's policy and I think it makes sense. Good LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! No advice here, but I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete