Round 2 is upon us, even faster than we had anticipated. G went in (alone - boo!) for an insem this afternoon and now we wait.....
again, not sure if its the rest of the chaos of our lives or if Im less "in the game" since its not my body, but its crazy to realize how little time we have had to think (read: obsess) over this cycle ...
Just for reassurance, let me know what you all think of this timing -- we are still trying to get the hang of frozen sperm. If we got a smily yesterday afternoon and bloodwork from this morning showed that she was just about to, or just did ovulate, was this afternoon the right time to insem? Feels late to me, but then again, I guess we should trust dear old FFF, right? right? After 1.0 when we had COMPLETE control, its hard to give it all up...
More stories and wordy-funniness to come -- did I mention how much I love love love a talking-running Izzy, YUP, love this age!
again, not sure if its the rest of the chaos of our lives or if Im less "in the game" since its not my body, but its crazy to realize how little time we have had to think (read: obsess) over this cycle ...
Just for reassurance, let me know what you all think of this timing -- we are still trying to get the hang of frozen sperm. If we got a smily yesterday afternoon and bloodwork from this morning showed that she was just about to, or just did ovulate, was this afternoon the right time to insem? Feels late to me, but then again, I guess we should trust dear old FFF, right? right? After 1.0 when we had COMPLETE control, its hard to give it all up...
More stories and wordy-funniness to come -- did I mention how much I love love love a talking-running Izzy, YUP, love this age!
yay for squishy baby's who become rambunctious toddlers. GL with making #2 happen.
ReplyDelete