i love how she uses her silverware. we give bunny a spoon and bowl sometimes, but he usually throws the spoon at the dog and then mashes the bowl into his face. maybe we should try getting a fork.
how old was she when you introduced silverware and how long did it take her to figure it out?
She has always been a big fan of using a spoon but it has only been in the last month or so that she has been able to really use the fork correctly. I find that the plastic ones are really hard, but the metal ones are great!
I love it! She's doing such a wonderful job! Juju hates eggs. I'll have to try a few more different ways of cooking them and see if I can come up with something she likes. She'll probably be all snooty and prefer eggs Benedict or something. ;)
We are pretty much your typical bi-coastal TTC lesbian couple, splitting our time between the Boston-area while W gets her doctorate, and the Bay Area. We have a KD, who we love, but lives 2,000 miles away, which makes this process even more of a logistical nightmare.
After more months than we would have liked, I got pregnant in May 2010 using "the turkey baster" method and we welcomed our daughter Izzy in Feb 2011.
TTC 2.0 kicked off in Spring 2012. This time with W's body and frozen "goods" supplied by KD. Here we go again.....
too cute. best wishes for this cycle!
ReplyDeletei love how she uses her silverware. we give bunny a spoon and bowl sometimes, but he usually throws the spoon at the dog and then mashes the bowl into his face. maybe we should try getting a fork.
ReplyDeletehow old was she when you introduced silverware and how long did it take her to figure it out?
She has always been a big fan of using a spoon but it has only been in the last month or so that she has been able to really use the fork correctly. I find that the plastic ones are really hard, but the metal ones are great!
DeleteI love it! She's doing such a wonderful job! Juju hates eggs. I'll have to try a few more different ways of cooking them and see if I can come up with something she likes. She'll probably be all snooty and prefer eggs Benedict or something. ;)
ReplyDelete