Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Notes on blogging

Ive been so much more engaged in the blog community lately compared to a couple of months ago (not that it likely shows in my posts/comments, but do know that I am stalking you with more regularity and enthusiasm). At first, I chalked it up to the fact that our lives feel so much less hectic these days so I have more time to do things I enjoy -- but the more I think about it, I realize that the turning point was when we started TTCing again. There is something so 'out of control' and almost lonely about the process that drives me to cling to others in a similar situation. In the past few weeks, I've re-read the histories of many of your conceptions and have broadened out to others who are on this same journey. I guess its the Misery Loves Company approach, or maybe a more hopeful reminder than this roulette _does_ work, and when it does the outcome is amazing. Anyways, thank you all for being such an amazing support group and providing W and I a wonderful community of crazy TTCers.

1 comment:

  1. I completely hear you! Starting TTC for number two has made me totally blog obsessive. And sorry about your negative this month, cycle buddy. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete