Whew....First off, thank you SO much for your comments, they really cheered us up and soothed our worry! It was a pretty stressful past few days, and after totally freaking us out over the weekend, when I called Dr. G's office this morning, they _didn't_ think we needed to get an ultrasound ASAP since I hadn't had any bleeding/cramping.
WHAT?
No way, we DEMANDED a scan (and since insurance covered it, no problem) we went this afternoon and got to see the peanut, still beating away (BP was 133) and measuring in at 8mm (at least thats what we think she said).
We aren't completely out of the woods yet, but are feeling MUCH better -- and I will have another snap to share tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gah! what is wrong with people?!?! you can't freak someone out like that and then turn around the next day and say "actually, forget it, never mind." i'm SO glad you demanded the scan and that everything is looking ok. you have your heartbeat, and that is a HUGE reassurance.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So happy to read that update!! (:
ReplyDeleteGrrr! That's really rather unreasonable of them, in my opinion. But I'm very glad to hear things are still looking good.
ReplyDeleteThank god! I'm so relieved. I can't believe the doctor would put you through that and then say a scan wasn't necessary. Seriously, people. But all that matters is that the scan showed good things.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I'm so glad to hear the peanut is doing fine!
ReplyDeleteReally, I think you need to make some kind of complaint to/aboout the doctor's office. Who leaves a message like that?
Is this your RE or an OB/GYN? If it's the OB/GYN, have you thought about looking for a different one?
SO glad to read this! I have been thinking of you! Peanut sez "Beta Schmeta!"
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm so happy that everything is good
ReplyDelete