Monday, June 21, 2010

Meal Plan

Thanks for all of the advice about how to encorporate *green* into my meals..I made a shake this weekend, and it went pretty well. Otherwise, Ive just tried to eat fruits and veggies, even if they arent what I am craving, and it has been going pretty well. More than the TYPE of food, its the timing of it, that seems to do the trck -- ie If I eat every 1.5-2 hours, I can stave off all sickness. But it also means that I am consuming a TON of food. As of 11:30 today, I've eaten the following:
Toast with egg
Glass of Milk
Banana
Cup of yogert
1/2 a peanut butter sandwich..

yes, all that and its not even lunch time..oyi..I think I am in a constant food coma!

Other than that, all else is good. It was our 1 year wedding anniversary yesterday so we celebrated by a trip to the beach. It was ungodly hot and I wasn't feeling all that well, but W had lobster and we got to dip our toes in the ocean and walk on the beach so it was perfect. I cant believe its been a year!

We are meeting with a midwife at Mt. Auburn next week and hope to talk to someone at Brigham's as well. Ruby, I'd love to share notes on your experience at B&W and talk about Mt. A's if you have decided to look there too...

3 comments:

  1. What you're eating so far is perfectly normal in my book! I easily eat that by 11:30am as well. :) These babies require lots of fuel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations on the pregnancy. I have been keeping up, and commenting in my head! Hope the nausea settles. My wife found doughnuts, fries and mashed potatoes were all she could handle in T1. But then again, she vomited every single day until delivery....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of another way to sneak veggies in if you're in a meat-loving mood: turkey chili! Don't laugh, but my favorite recipe is in the Biggest Loser cookbook. Very healthy, very hearty, and you don't even feel like you're eating vegetables.

    I have my next appt. at Brigham on Wednesday, and we are going to tour Mt. Auburn next week if we can get in. So yes, I would LOVE to share notes!

    ReplyDelete