So the beta came back low, as in LOW LOW (12 to be exact at what we think is 15 or 16 DPO). The woman from FFF was NOT helpful -- "Yes, W, the numbers are too low to be viable -- no, there is nothing you can do -- no, an additional test isn't worth it since with numbers this low, even if it does go up, it is likely that it will end in miscarriage"
Update: This one is officially over. Oddly, W seems to be taking it much better than I am. Im sad, frustrated and disappointed.
Update: This one is officially over. Oddly, W seems to be taking it much better than I am. Im sad, frustrated and disappointed.
Oh, girls. I'm so, so sorry. My thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. And I wonder why people who make those phone calls for a living can't be a little nicer about it.
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry. XO
ReplyDeleteNo matter when or how it happens, it's always disappointing. So sorry :(
ReplyDeleteI so sorry this happened, and sorry that you had to deal with less than helpful people when it did. That doesn't make a bad situation any better.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping the next cycles go better for both of us!