Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nada..

We've got nada - no early cramping, no early PMS and certainly no early pregnancy symptoms. I think I had been naively optimistic that since it kind of "worked' last cycle, we had a higher chance this time. But as W reminded me, that was with fresh sperm, and we never really have had any luck with the frozen goods...

Im bummed to let another cycle go by, but its been a busy month, and crazy TWW in terms of other events in our lives. On the TTC front, we decided to switch from FFF to FFF-drop-outs (ie a few doctors who left FFF to start their own clinic). The new doctors seems WAY more personable and the bloodwork location is much more convenient for W -- the added bonus is that they might actually help us navigate the insurance system so we dont have to pay for _everything_ out of pocket. We will try with them in Sept and then *hopefully* plan a trip out East for KD in October. But neither of us are feeling as roller-coastery about the whole thing these days - maybe its the "blah" that comes with 6 months of striking out....Or the hope that IVF might be on the horizon in the next 2-3 months....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the emptiness of multiple failed months. I think you've got great things on the horizon and, hey, this cycle isn't over yet. I'm crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. having been through 10+ attempts before hitting a home run I can feel your 'blah' pain...hang in there.

    ReplyDelete