Sunday, February 3, 2013

on to the next..

It was a big weekend in blog-land. We are sad to be left behind but in the interest of tradition, we like to trail these guys, so maybe its a good sign :)

We talked it over and decided - or at least I did :) -  to move ahead with the Feb cycle -- Its likely that we will need to sit March out as we will be in Mexico (rough, I realize). Knowing that its only 12-14 more days until we get to do this again, makes me hopeful...I know, crazy.

And just so you know this weekend wasnt all bad - (love!)



5 comments:

  1. I'm crossing all my fingers that this is our lucky cycle (you know, that maybe this one sticks around), and I'm crossing my toes that the next one is it for you. There's precedent, after all. :-)

    Also, Izzy is totally made of adorable. (And I'm jealous of the graduation from diapers, which is a comment that belongs on another post, but here I am all the same. Critter is... largely uninterested in the subject, and until that changes, there's not a whole lot we can do about it. Sigh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited about your decision to give february a go! izzy is positively glowing at her birthday party...happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's adorable!
    Sad to hear your BFN news, but glad you're forging ahead with the next cycle. Hoping for more good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to izzy! not at all a bad weekend to get a negative test. so many points of light! on to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTIE! I just can't believe she looks like such a KID! Thanks for the shout out, and of course, we're hoping you'll be right behind us.

    ReplyDelete