Today is CD 1 --we are back in the saddle (or stirrups as it may be). We are still in CA, lavishing in the sun, beach air and... stomach flu. Not so much enjoying the latter - its amazing how many loads of laundry you do in a day when you have a puke-y toddler.
We head east this Sunday and then meet with Dr. H on that Wednesday (CD 9, for those of you counting). We are planning this as our last no-intervention cycle before insurance, and thus the Big Guns, kick in. Dr. H indicated we would likely do a few rounds with the C drug or whatever else she had up her sleeve before turning to I.V.F. We are hoping it wont get to that but, if it does, we are feeling more zen about the whole process (as said from the luxury of a few months without TTC weighing over our heads).
How lovely would it be if this were our last CD1! Ah, to dream!
We head east this Sunday and then meet with Dr. H on that Wednesday (CD 9, for those of you counting). We are planning this as our last no-intervention cycle before insurance, and thus the Big Guns, kick in. Dr. H indicated we would likely do a few rounds with the C drug or whatever else she had up her sleeve before turning to I.V.F. We are hoping it wont get to that but, if it does, we are feeling more zen about the whole process (as said from the luxury of a few months without TTC weighing over our heads).
How lovely would it be if this were our last CD1! Ah, to dream!
hope everyone is feeling better. enjoy the last days of the mild weather and sunshine!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your time off. And fingers crossed for this month!
ReplyDeleteCycle buddies! I hope this is the last CD1 for both of us!
ReplyDeleteThis is your last CD1, I declare it! I am so excited for you to be insemming again!
ReplyDeleteA post-vacation pregnancy sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Good luck to you guys!
ReplyDeleteGoodluck, I hope this is the last CD1 for you!
ReplyDeleteTons of baby dust to you from Finland!
ReplyDeleteHope it will be BFP soon!