Thursday, October 18, 2012

Turing the page on the calendar

With Iz Tuesdays meant a 'new' week. They quickly became my favorite day as I would count-time by them --- and I was thrilled when she ended up arriving on a Tuesday! This time around its Thursdays -- much more W's style -- end of the week, calmer and somehow more homey.

Not that I have much to say on this 'special' day but...for what its worth, 7 weeks, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh lucky you - pregnant again!! We are about to start TTC next week, the 5 day countdown to when start DIY home insemination. We've been successful twice before, but devastatingly we lost both babies at 12 weeks. I'd love if you would stop by my new blog - I'm at pepibebe.wordpress.com
    If we get lucky on our first attempt (like we did last time), we might end up just a month or so behind you.

    ReplyDelete