Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thumpity-Thump

We got to see the little thump-thump on the big screen this morning. Dr. H was so cute, she was SO excited for us -- actually hugs all around since the blood tech got in on the action as well. We got pictures, a crown-rump measurement and could visually see (even if we couldnt clock) the heart beat.

Its still VERY VERY early (6w5days) but we are optimistic that we might be bringing home a baby on June 6th!

CRAZY!


6 comments:

  1. We saw a heartbeat yesterday too! So exciting! I haven't been posting because the nausea kicked in hardcore and I am a pathetic mess. How are you guys feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting late last week W has been having nausea off and on but nothing too hardcore, as long as she eats every few hours. The first time she mentioned it, I got really excited -- now I almost feel badly for her - she is not someone who gets sick(ly) often - She also seems to have constant pregnancy congestion so is sneezing NON=STOP :) Hang in there!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! That's fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Our due date is June 2nd. How are you feeling? So excited for your family :)

    ~thencamebaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting. You all have due dates very close to Bunny's June 5 due date. More Geminis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! I got all self-absorbed for a couple of weeks and look at what I've missed!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    SO glad this is happening and moving along well. Yay, yay, yay!

    ReplyDelete