We had our second ultrasound this morning and learned that while there is still a (slow) thump-thump, its not as quick as we would have expected and more importantly, we are only measuring at 6w4d when we should be at 8 weeks.
We are both feeling completely deflated, crushed actually. Dr W was really sweet, said how sorry she was and that she hoped things would turn around but wanted to be honest that at next-weeks check-in it was likely we wouldnt have a heart-beat.
This limbo feels worse than if we had a definitive answer. And the worst part is, that we has just started to let ourselves get excited.
We are both feeling completely deflated, crushed actually. Dr W was really sweet, said how sorry she was and that she hoped things would turn around but wanted to be honest that at next-weeks check-in it was likely we wouldnt have a heart-beat.
This limbo feels worse than if we had a definitive answer. And the worst part is, that we has just started to let ourselves get excited.
oh no, i'm so sorry. and so sorry for the not-knowing.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I wish I could bring you to my house and feed you something warm.
ReplyDelete:) thanks, that does sound lovely!
DeleteI am so very sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this. Being in limbo sounds particularly hard. Thinking of you guys and wishing there was more I could do.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I am so sorry. I am sorry that you're stuck in a place of not knowing. That sounds so much harder. :(
ReplyDeleteoh no. i'm so sorry. XO
ReplyDeleteOh no. I have been following along and when I read this my heart just broke for you:(
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry.
Oh no. Nonono. Awful, horrible news. I'm so sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteThe it's-probably-but-not-definitely-over limbo is awful. I know. I'm so sorry, and I wish there was something we could do. Big hugs to you both.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry...
ReplyDelete