Tuesday, October 2, 2012

479!

Results are in! Beta on 19 DPO is 479. Doubling time of 39 hrs, not bad....no symptoms yet, other than pretty constant low-grade cramping (which I remember from my own pregnancy, but is still a bit nerve-wracking. For me, it lasted until around 6 weeks when the morning-sickness hits). Every morning I ask, "any nausea or sore boobs" (with hope in my voice)...

Orals are tomorrow (oops! I _do_ listen, W!) and then we have a date night. 

We are getting cautiously hopeful.......

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I think we are neck and neck. I got my second beta on Saturday. Looking forward to following along as we take are steps at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - that's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super dooper cool! gosh, the sore boobs question was asked in multiple texts and emails and I think I asked until half way through the pregnancy. And there was always hope in my voice! Cautiously hopeful is AWESOME...congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Those betas sound very encouraging. Also, because I haven't had a chance to say so yet, congratulations! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby this time. (And we're selfishly hoping that our second kid is as close in age to yours as Izzy is to Critter. ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! I am late to this news: huge congrats! I'll share in your cautious hope. The betas sound great, great.

    ReplyDelete