Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cramping, cramping and more of the cramping

Dr google has actually made us feel ok about it, but so far Ws only, and quite persistent symptom has been cramping. At times it's actually been sharp-ish or at least sustaining and moderate.

The general consensus is no blood is good and all could be 'normal' so we are trying to be zen about it...

What else can you do, right? That said, any words of wisdom would be lovely!

4 comments:

  1. Cramping is, by far, one of the most scary "symptom" of them all (with red blood holding steady in the #1 spot). My only advice is to stay super hydrated and as calm as you can..... Nice, deep, abdominal breathing while sipping a huge glass of water

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of first trimester cramping and it scared the bejeezus out of me! That being said, I agree with dr google... As long as there's no blood!

    Hang in there mamas and think sticky baby thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as you read on mine... I had cramping and blood :(. The doctor told me today the cramping is normal and my uterus getting set up. The blood he told me was left over after the egg started developing and I had extra blood that it did not need. I have also been getting weird tingle things in the Whoha area. My cramping was really bad last week... so far so good.

    Good baby vibes coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some knock-you-down cramps early on. I remember kneeling and holding onto the end of the bed, almost like I was in labor. It was scary as s*&^ but didn't come to anything and I never bled. Hope things are going well for you! Normal can be pretty scary sometimes.

    ReplyDelete