Thursday, March 18, 2010

CD .5

yes, tomorrow will be CD 1..whohoo! I have never been so excited to see AF come a'knocking...

I am feeling surprisingly hopeful about the next cycle already. We still have 3 more days of vaca, and it been blistfully relaxing.

Enjoying a glass of wine tonight!
e

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous about the wine (I haven't had a drink in a month!) but so sorry this cycle didn't work out. Back on the old horse. I'm glad you're feeling hopeful about the next cycle. Enjoy the end of your vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great rest of the vacay and yay! about the upcoming cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the wine while you can, best of luck with the upcoming cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, blissful relaxation and wine. Relish the moment you're in, I think, and look forward to your next try. All of which it sounds like you're already doing. Also, if you have sunshine, I'm wildly jealous. We had a lovely spring morning here, and then it turned into cold and misting. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Partner and I are trying as well. Today was CD1 for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete