Sorry for the double-post day (blame it on the fact that I am at work but completely unmotivated to get much done). A colleague of W's sent this to us, she has twins but I can't help but think how much it mirrors basically EVERY conversation we have had when asked about our pregnancy.
It will totally make you laugh, if only it wasn't so annoyingly close to our own experiences:
http://mompetition.blogspot.com/2010/11/moms-of-multiples-are-freaks-of-nature.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hysterical!
ReplyDeleteNow that I've told people at work that we're pregnant, I love having conversations about IVF in the middle of the office. I see people squirming. It makes me grin.
But then we do also talk about things like what brand of tampon we might use in the office as well. Again, some people squirm, but the raging estrogen will not be confined!
SO funny! Thanks for passing that along!
ReplyDeleteTotally hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome.
ReplyDelete