Thanks for the comments/reassurance/advice on both the arrhythmia and the Naming Ceremony timing. As we had hoped, after the ultrasound the Dr. seems to think that she has a minor ventricular arrhythmia (PAV, I think) that generally corrects itself by the time she is born/early in life. While it doesn't sound like there is much to worry about (or at least, not much we can do about it), the Dr. did want to follow-up in two weeks with another ultrasound (yippy - more pictures!).
We did get some awesome 3D snaps out of our freebie ultrasound, which of course, we loved...and were told that she is already weighing in at 2.10lbs...a bit a head of schedule - way to go, Pluty!
I have officially (at least according to WTEWE (aka the bible) entered the 3rd Trimester -- and I have to say..not a ton to report...its kind of ho hum..but in a really really great - I have tons of energy and less nausea -- kind of way! We have our last hypnobirthing class tomorrow and then need to get down to the hard part (practicing the readings, picking our music, and writing the birth plan...)
So, yes, things are moving along...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! Glad things are ho-hum. I am sure the heart thing is nothing to worry about, but it is nice that they are keeping an eye on it, and that you are getting more pics out of the deal. Continue yawning into the last stretch :)
ReplyDeleteYay for moving along! Hopefully all will be resolved before/shortly after birth with Pluty's heart.
ReplyDeleteThat's some good ho hum! I'm sure everything will be fine with the heart. For some reason doctors like to scare the holy heck out of us on a regular basis, though I think they mean well.
ReplyDeleteHold on to that Ho-hum as long as you can! I remember thinking the same thing when I officially turned the corner into the 3rd Tri. Don't worry, give it a week or 2 and you'll be wondering how the heck your baby is suddenly getting SO big SO quickly (and causing your ankles to disappear!). :)
ReplyDeletePost some of those pics when you get a chance!
Oh, welcome to the 3rd tri! It's a great feeling to be moving into the home stretch. We'll miss you on Thursday!
ReplyDelete