Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bump, bump..clunk

Things seem to be swimming along over here...Still feeling pretty good but excited to get down to the 60-days-left mark. We had another ultrasound to see if the heart arrhythmia had cleared itself up, and it hasn't -- but no one seems all that worried, so I guess we won't be either. Apparently these types of issues usually clear up by 34 weeks, but even if it doesn't they will just continue to monitor until she is born and then even after. Both our midwife and the Dr. seem to think this type of irregularity will fix-itself and there isn't anything we can do anyways, so best not to worry...right? right?

She is growing, growing, GROWING. Well over 4lbs she is in the 78% percentile, but then again, we have always suspected that they were off on the due dating so not sure what that means...

1 comment:

  1. growing growing sounds amazing! I hope the heart thing clears up--I'm sure they're right about it getting better as she gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete