Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She's all Belly

Sorry for the belly-shot overkill, but its CRAZY how much Ive grown in 2 weeks... I realize its still early, but wow, the belly is taking over!



W really wants to do a belly-mold (I know, cheesy, right) but wants to wait until I am "big" -- um, I AM big! According to our midwife, I am "short-waist-ed" so my uterus is appox. 3 cms higher than it would be for this stage in pregnancy. I guess this also means that I am "popping" more than others :)

In other exciting news the count-down has gotten into the double digits and things continue to move along. Pluty is training for a tumbling gold metal, which makes me want to sit and stare at my belly all day as it bumps and bulges with her movements (I guess I can finally see how new parents can spend hours staring at their newborns). Its a pretty amazing feeling...

Any other updates would consist of me whining about rib pain, etc..so I'll leave at that for the week...

3 comments:

  1. No such thing as belly shot overkill! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for double-digits! Also, cheesy as it may be, I kind of like the idea of a belly-mold. I might have to broach that subject with PB...

    ReplyDelete