Judging from the fact that "exhausted" was the second search term that google offered I'm assuming this is a fairly common experience at this point. What I am feeling is not just tired, but crazy-tired, as in sooo tired that if I don't lie down RIGHT NOW I will fall asleep sitting up! Yesterday I took a nap at work - it was desperate but I piled my coat and other cloths I had laying around on the floor, locked the door to my office and "power-napped" ...I actually felt much better 15 minutes later..It might become a post-lunch tradition around these parts...
Is it possible to pop EVEN MORE..because I've done that too this week. Despite feeling tired and HUGE, we have definitely entered the "fun" part of pregnancy. We both feel her tumbling around daily -- its exciting to think there is someone in there that we will get to meet in 3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment