First off, I should caveat this post with the warning that I am posting from a blackberry and thus will not get to spellcheck, the fear of all fear for someone as horribly dyslexic as I am! So I appologize in advance, hopefully you are reading this AFTER I've found wifi and thus run the check..anyways with that asside, I just had to post and send a warm and touched thanks to all for the comments you guys left on my last post. Other than KD and our 2 best friends who have been on this journey with us for EVERY play by play, we haven't told a peep. Telling you all made it more real (scary, now we have something to loose!) But so wonderful to be able to share with our/this little community. I particularly appreciate the congrats from those still TTCing, ugg, I hate that feeling of "another one bites the dust" (or was that just me!), so thank you!
We got our second beta back just before we closed the trunk and headed out to ptown, I was wrong about my first beta, only 81! But this next one was 225, for a doubling time of 33.24! Not bad at all!! (Of course, now ill find something else to worry about!
Dr. G also wanted me to start progesterone cream (yuck). I didn't get to ask him why (talked to a nurse) and won't until I see him on tuesday...my progeterone went up from 19.2 to 31.6 so I was hoping to avoid the cream, any ideas out there? Is it standard? A procaution? are there any downsides (aside from the mood swings, bloating and 'sticky' feeling -- ha!).any thoughts?
Anyways, ill leave you with a ptown image from last night. We arrive, unpack, and grill up some food. The couple who is definely preggo (20 weeks) parks infront to the celtics, those of us who arnt or are newly so, head out (for one in our group, this is her first visit). Flash forward an hour, the music is basting a lady gaga mash up and people are going crazy, and W turns and whispers to me...at least the baby will learn rytheam early on! Oiy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hee hee! This is great news! I am so glad you are having so much fun in P-Town.
ReplyDeleteI was stuck P-bullets from day 1-- a standard for the RE I went to. It supposedly reduces the chance of m/c in the first tri-- I JUST got off them. The nastiest side effect I had was oozing gunk all the time. I even stained by office chair one day when I forgot to bring a back-up panty liner. So, ugh, annoying but livable. Other than that was the big, tender b00bs-- but those are bound to happen no matter what. I just saw a pic of myself from last year, when I had what could be fairly described as a washboard chest. Those were the days! I, for one, have no need for the extra flesh, though Speedy certainly appreciates it.
Happy P-town! Fantastic doubling time! Sending rhythmic sticky thoughts to you!
Congrats on your BFP!! I was on progesterone as a standard practice as well but not on the cream. I suppose the same as Schroe because P-bullet sounds accurate (looked like a little wax
ReplyDeletebullet). This is way way to much info but I was told I had the option of either vaginal or rectal and well.... the one I stuck with had no messy side effects! It stayed up there nicely! Lol
And I had no symptoms from it.
Great beta numbers, congrats! Have a great time in Ptown!!!
ReplyDeleteSo many congrats! Yay!
ReplyDeleteOh and progresterone isn't too bad. It may make you a little nauseated and moody, but you will be alright. Plus, it's only a tiny part of your glorious pregnancy!
Yay! Glad the betas are doing what they're supposed to. And the trip to Ptown sounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHoly bejoly!!! CONGRATS.
ReplyDeleteI took Progesterone in pessary form and really don't think it did anything to me (aside from keep me pregnant and ruin my underwear).
Those are some good numbers! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete