Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lesbian Lemmings

This weekend we will be joining thousands of New England lesbians in an annual pilgrimage to Ptown. I am relatively new to this tradition (this is only my second Memorial Day) but W and her friends have been going since college. We are certainly not the typical party-all-night-beer-die types, but its a great weekend to run into people we only see once a year, and hang out with our best friends (one couple is local, and other in from NYC).

The weather is supposed to be amazing -- and I love the ocean -- I cant think of a better way to kick off the summer, then some beach and BBQ time!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun! We're actually going there the weekend of June 11th. I haven't been since I was 10 (literally) which I'm pretty sure is grounds to revoke my lesbian membership card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! P-town is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read your post I thought the lemming reference had something to do with having babies, and I was all set to comment, "If you really want to be a lesbian lemming, you should come to Ptown this weekend!"

    Maybe we'll see you there!!!

    ReplyDelete