Tuesday, July 16, 2013

on the cusp...

Tomorrow is 8 weeks -- 2 months, that feels like a HUGE milestone, but it can't stop the (obsessive??) worry that sometimes cycles through my head. I am on the cusp of getting totally excited but then the worry of all that can go wrong hits me and I tail-spin. I don't want to spend this whole pregnancy plagued with anxiety, but every time W is not green and doubled over with nausea, I start to get that tickle of worry.

Zen...zen...zen, I need to find my zen place...

*Update: I was just looking back at my old posts from my pregnancy and realized that Weds was the start of a new week with Iz too, somehow this feels "right"

*Obsessive update: W also reminded me that she stopped the progesterone (doctors orders) so that could play into the lessening symptoms, right, right, right?


2 comments:

  1. Of course I understand your anxiety, but 8 weeks is a very good milestone, and your betas have been strong! So hang in there, you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everything has looked good so far - I bet that little one is just settling in comfortably. So exciting! 8 weeks is a great milestone.

    ReplyDelete