Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7 Weeks!

We drove over Mt. Tam, from foggy beach weather into the sunny Marin morning for our 7-week scan. We didn't get a print-out but we got a peak (measuring right on schedule at 7weeks) and listened to the heartbeat, which clocked in at 129 - and a due date! It appears that this might actually be happening.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see US pictures in the future :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Too bad that you didn't get a printout... though embryos aren't their cutest at seven weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahooooo! That's fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad things are going well! And to be honest, we have a print out from Teeny's 7 week scan, and even I can't identify more than "I think that blob right there is the exciting part. Probably." So you're not really missing that much, in my experience. The later ones are much more fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete