Friday, July 5, 2013

33,000

Beta #3, at 6week2days is 33,000. Dr H ordered the tests and when our *new* Bay Area doctor, we'll call him Dr. M (for Marin hippy) called to give us the results today, he basically said "well, you're definitely pregnant, but I cant tell you more than that...." He was super nice and excited to see us next Weds for the ultrasound.

In other news, nausea has been knocking at W's doorstep for the past 48 hours and as the NGP, I can stay I'm THRILLED. The sicker she feels, the better I do :)

In other other news, we are getting settled in our summer-selves. My parents have been up at the beach with us for the long weekend and its been heavenly. Izzy has been rolling around on an old pair of my roller skates with my mom -- and explaining to my dad the anatomical differences between boys and girls ("boys have a penis, girls have a vagina") and then listing all the people she knows and what they have! Izzy starts camp (Montessori-style) at the little school across the lagoon on Tuesday and W and I will resume our days of morning work sessions at the only cafe in "town" --ahh.. I love this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Ha ha, Izzy (made me think of Kindergarten Cop).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Good news all around! Your summer adventures sound lovely. Though I'm sorry that W isn't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, good news! I'm excited to hear about your ultrasound. And what a fun summer you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good news! Also, color me jealous. Your summer sounds amazing (and of course well deserved).

    ReplyDelete