Still in general blog-cation mode -- helped by the fact that we will be in real-life vacation mode next week (Mexico!) -- but wanted to pop in to say, W started birth control this morning...we still have to pass the ultra-sound on Friday...and then its LONG road... 3 weeks of BCP/Lupron and then the stims and then the retrieval and then the transfer, and then the tww, than THEN the pregnancy test...but...Im trying out "hopeful" for a bit here...so...we are hopeful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, good news all around! It is a long process, but it sounds like the much better odds could make it well worth it.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time in Mexico! Where will you be?
This is wonderful news that gives much to be hopeful about! Yay Mexico!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having fun in Mexico! This is, indeed, a looong road that requires sooo much patience. I have been counting off the days on my calendar one by one for months! X weeks until I can start IVF...X days until I start stimming....X days until retrieval, etc...and now X days until the viability ultrasound....X days until the 8 week mark....it never ends!
ReplyDeleteand then, of course, you have the baby, and time FLIES.
I'm terribly behind in commenting, but I'm really excited for you guys! Had this last cycle not worked, we were planning to start making appointments to talk about IVF ourselves. I have a good feeling about this for you. :-)
ReplyDelete