I know, I know..no belly shot yet, but I promise its coming this week...we got back late last night from NH, where we stayed with my college roommate and her *adorable* 3 month old son. Her husband (who is also a close friend who went to college with us) was away for the weekend so W and I got to play "other parent." We didnt do the midnight feedings, but did about everything else! We even brought him into the guestroom for some morning snuggling while our friend caught two hours of much-needed sleep. It was so fun to get a preview of parenting! We *can't wait* I only hope Pluto is as easy as Liam!
On another note, with my new found energy, I started a prenatal yoga class this weekend at my 'old' gym. I say 'old' because I haven't been in 3 months -- literally! It was nice to be back there and I LOVED the class. There were about 9 of us, and since the instructor was a few minutes late, we got to chatting. The class was split between those in the 25+ week group (BIG bellies) and those of us in the 16-21 week crowd (just showing). My mat happened to be between two women who 16 and 18 weeks respectively who are both at the same birth center as we are! It was so fun to "gossip" with them about our experiences, etc. We have several friends who have babies or are further along in their pregnancy, but none who are EXACTLY in-step with us. The yoga it self was great (!!) but meeting others, and gabbing about what we were feeling was equally as wonderful*!
*Ruby, YES! Are you going to the Sept meet-the-midwives event? If so, lets DEFINITELY meet up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet! We are going to try for the September meet the midwives. Rose is crazy busy with school that month though. Let's keep talking!
ReplyDeleteI canNOT wait for a belly shot. Also, hooray for practice baby time. We've had some and it's been good for us - though I also fear it's giving us a false sense of babydom, since our friend's kid is so mellow!
ReplyDeleteYou are so good!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with your energy. NH sounds like it was great.
I still haven't gotten around to getting myself to prenatal yoga... and I only have a few more days before I am officially part of the BIG belly group!
That sounds great! I need to look into that. I am starting to feel better. I think by next week or so, I may start exercising again too.
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks for your comment and offer to send me some meds. Can you email me at lesboparentstobe at gmail and we can discuss? Thanks!
ReplyDelete